Thursday, March 1, 2012

Why Is It My Favorite Team






                       The reason Barcelona is my favorite team beacuse when i was small I use to whatch soccer with my dad and then I seen my favorite player and I like them and they were the good team. When I play Fifa 12 I would chose barcelona and I would play online with other poeple and I would bet them and I would make goals with the same person and I would make him dance and people will get mad. Messi is my favorite player  he is the fastes player in the team he won cup for must goals in the year. FC Barcelona is the best team in Spian and the team they play most is Real Madrid they are the seacond team in Spian. Sometime Real Madrid will win by one goal but sometime Barcelona will bet Real Madrid and Barcelona will be my favrite team.

No comments:

Post a Comment